Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Today on Ellen.......

Just kidding if I really could be a guest on Ellen. I would be thrilled.
Instead Tara has asked me some interview questions that she wants me to answer. Because I am oh so popular and all.

Here is the deal........

If you want me to interview you, leave a comment here. I will email you five questions. (I get to pick the questions.) Then you answer them on your blog and link back to me.

Tara asks......

1.If you could go back in time and change any major event that occurred in history, which one would you pick and why.
I can only pick one? Geese. Probably the assassination of JFK. I loved him. He was a great man.

2. What is your ideal Sunday afternoon?
My church of the ocean of course.

3. How many U.S states have you visited can you list them? Which did you like best?
Arizona, Washington, and Oregon. I like Oregon the best. I've had a lot of great times there.

4. If you could go on a date with one famous person who would it be, and what would the two of you do?
Angelina Jolie. Without a doubt, she is sexy as hell , and we would canoodle of course!

5.If there was a movie made of your life, what would the title be, and who would play you?
That's how I roll, cuz I am kick ass.

Haha do you like the title? I love Susan Sarandon so I would have to be played by her.
So there you have it. Thanx Tara!

If you want me to interview you please let me know.

10 comments:

  1. I've been interviewed twice and really loved answering them, so if you'd like to interview me I'd happily do it again

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sound like a real nutjob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aonymouse you are the nut job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh--interview me--pleeeeese!


    Oh and annonymous--I cant help thinking you should have given your name if you are wanting to throw stones at my girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH- I love a good cat fight!! Nutjob, blowjob,
    snowjob. Guess it's time to not allow anonymous (correct spelling)(jk lynn!) comments-OR-leave 'em for the fun of it!!
    On to more important things....please elaborate on the "geese" in your answer to question #1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being called a nut job is not as big as a compliment as being called a bitch. Geese aka geeze um k?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be getting your interview questions ready soon guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to be interviewed! Bring on the questions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. whoa. who the hell is anonymous? yikes.

    interview me!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on, You know you want to talk smack.