Thursday, March 12, 2009

A meme, A meme

Thanks, to my girl Ky for tagging me I love me some meme's.

Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog , replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag - eight other un-tagged people I am tagging the following.... Gee..... Linda, and Lynn have already been tagged soooo. I will tag, Tonya, Merr, Tyffany, Teaberry, Gwendomama, Kris, and I just don't know. The pressure, the pressure.

1) What do you do for a living? liv-ing, -noun, def.the means of maintaining life; livelihood. Well currently I am a mom to four children. I also beat the pavement every day wearing different fashionable shoes, while looking for a job. OK not every day. I don't do it on the weekends.That's not what keeps me alive though. My children and my friends are what keeps me going. I heart all of them passionately.
2) What is your biggest fear? Losing either of my children, or my friends.
3) Do you nap a lot? No! I don't have time.
4) Who is the last person you hugged? Cameron and Lexie this morning, and a couple of wet sloppy kisses too for good measure.
5) What websites do you visit when you go online? Yahoo,Blogs.
6) What was the last item you bought? Soda.
7) You are on the Oregon Trail, how are things going? Am I on a horse? A 4-wheeler? In a car? That depends on who's with me, who's driving and if we have booze.
8) If you woke up tomorrow and were a boy, what is the first thing you would do and why? Whack off of course,to see what all the fuss is about.
9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? Yes, when I was 11 my hair was down to my ass, and I had it cut like Kristy Mc nichols. I loved her. Too bad it didn't look nearly as luscious as hers. (The hairdresser was drunk, and even bought me a wine cooler). I was 11 People!
10) What is your most embarrassing moment? Wow is that a loaded question? This one time at band camp......I was with my BFF Audra, we had had to much um OREGANO and I went into the men's restroom instead of the women's. When I came out the whole Roseville high school football team gave me a standing ovation. (I knew I'd be famous someday)
11) What was the last movie you watched? The Family Stone.
12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions what would you do? Go to the beach, and stick my toes in the sand and gaze at the wonder that is my church.
13) Do you like scary movies? I so do.
14) What would you want your last meal to be? Lobster for sure for sure.
I didn't change or ad any questions of my own because I am a rebel like that.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me Denise. I'll do this one soon. I love these damn things too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which "either" of your children are you afraid to lose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. New blog! What the hell!! I have not been able to get into your other blog... or is that no longer in existence??? I'm so out of the loop. I guess that's what being sick and pg for the last 2 months does for a girl...

    Yay! I'm glad to be able to read you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll get around to it one of these days, swear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont be a rebel Denise! Your too creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok Ms Administrative assistant! That should have read any of my children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool--I will totally do this. Here's your meme from ME-ME! ;-)

    1) leave a new comment saying, "interview me."

    2) I will respond by e-mailing you 5 questions (I get to pick the questions)

    3) You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

    4) You will include the explanation , a link back to me, and offer to interview someone else in the post

    5) When others comment asking to be interviewed you will ask 5 questions.

    Okay, Here goes, Denise....

    #1: If you could go back in time and change any major event that occurred in history, which one would you go back to change and why?

    #2: What would be your ideal Sunday afternoon?

    #3: How many U.S. states have you visited? Can you list them? Which did you like best?

    #4: If you could go out on a date with one famous person, who would it be and what would the two of you do?

    #5: If there were a movie made of your life story, what would the title be and who would play you?

    Have fun! I look forward to reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok T I will get on this. Look for a post from me on Tuesday. Thanx!

    ReplyDelete

Come on, You know you want to talk smack.